Save the date for ‘bigger than ever’ Fine Food NZ!
Space at New Zealand’s premier food retail, food service and hospitality trade show is rapidly running out as exhibitors take advantage of the opportunity to showcase and demonstrate their products and services to industry influencers, trade buyers and key decision-makers.
Scheduled for 24 to 26 June 2018, Fine Food New Zealand is the largest trade event of its kind, with nearly three quarters of the available space in the ASB Showgrounds already booked.
Lorraine Smith, Fine Food New Zealand Event Manager says national and international food and beverage companies, packaging and commercial equipment companies must act fast to secure a spot. “It’s the fifth edition of the show and evolving to be the best yet! If you’re in the food retail, food service and hospitality sectors you won’t want to miss this three-day trade show.”
The exhibition is a unique opportunity for food and beverage producers, packaging companies and commercial equipment suppliers to bring their products to the attention of key decision makers in the hospitality, food retail and foodservice sectors. In addition to extensive showcase opportunities, Fine Food New Zealand offers multiple educational and informative seminars to attract, engage and educate trade visitors.
Exhibitor and event partner Dale Spencer (Publisher and Managing Director of Intermedia Group) says the reason for trade to visit Fine Food New Zealand is simple: “It’s the only show of its kind in the country that gathers all the major players and it only happens every two years.”
A long-time participant, Dale says the show continues to grow with significant investment from organisers and exhibitors. “The importance of the event to the New Zealand industry is reflected with the involvement of all the key associations as partners. You can’t beat the awareness and opportunity for face-to-face networking and education about your products to more than 8,000 trade visitors.”
Fine Food New Zealand’s ‘must see’ features include:
- Top Shelf: showcasing 29 local and international beer, wine and spirits companies
- Artisan Alley, where 24 stands will feature craft products
- International companies, presenting to New Zealand products from Thailand, USA, Australia, China, Pacific, UK, Malaysia and others
- A varied seminar series programme for professional development providing cross industry insights and trends
- A networking lounge, catered by the winner of the Lewisham Awards’ ‘outstanding caterer’ Little Wolf
- A new Fonterra feature
- The Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency’s (WREDA) Wellington Pavilion, a new addition showcasing the best of the capital city
- The Innovation Awards, where James & Wells select the ‘Champion of Innovation’ in Association with Hospitality Business and FMCG Business Magazines
- A newly interactive and educational Cafe space by Mojo coffee
- The New Zealand Chefs Association feature area
- The Baking Association of New Zealand full of exciting bakery competitions and live bake-offs
The wide range of exhibitors confirmed for 2018 will deliver a diverse range of products, services and innovation across three days to key trade buyers. Among them are Vitasoy, Scott Beverages, Moffat, Robot Coupe, Goodman Fielder, Bidfood, Foodstuffs, Service Foods, Southern Hospitality, Burns & Ferrall, Blue Rock, Farrah’s, which have participated in previous shows. New for 2018 are Forbidden Foods Australia, Natural Things, Monaco Corp, FTA Solutions Australia, Honest Chocolat, Loaf, The Larder Project, Epson and Unox Australia to name a few.