Meet Marco Pierre White
Win 2 VIP tickets to Taste of Auckland, including an audience with Marco Pierre White exclusive to our VIP Ticket Holders. To get in the draw, click HERE! Winner drawn on Monday 9th September.
One lucky reader will win 2 VIP Tickets to Taste of Auckland, including a shared audience with famed British Chef Marco Pierre White. Read on to also learn about recent additions to the festival and the new festival zones.
Just 9 weeks to go before NZ’s largest single-venue food festival!
Meet Marco Pierre White
Shaking up the culinary world with his rock ‘n roll approach to the kitchen, a generation found inspiration in his book “White Heat”, now in its’ 25th edition. The youngest chef in the world at the time to win 3 Michelin stars, before controversially handing them back some years later, Gordon Ramsay, Heston Blumenthal and Curtis Stone have all passed through his tutelage and he now boasts 74 restaurants to his name. He’ll be at Taste of Auckland and you have the opportunity to win a pair of VIP tickets to see him in the Platinum Lounge complete with an entire festival to explore at your leisure.
Look who’s joined the Taste line-up
- MINI is now the official car partner of the festival.
- Pure South from Alliance Group is a supporting partner of Dine by Marco Pierre White
- Hotel Grand Windsor is partner of the VIVA Luxurious Long Lunch and will be offering their High-Tea Experience.
- Schweppes are launching their new 1783 range at the festival.
- Tabasco who will now run their innovative hot stations around the festival.
- 9K International have a Speakeasy Whisky Lounge.
- Epicure Trading are launching new portable & compostable BBQs.
- Illy Bites will be there with their artisan biltong.
- Bethells Beans coffee roasters will be serving wholesome blends from West Auckland
And these great restaurants:
- Collab Kitchen with Paris Butter & Friends
- A bespoke Sashimi Bar by & Sushi
- Shucker Brothers
- Hugo’s Bistro
- Crab Shack
- More to be announced
New Festival Zones
Taste of Auckland takes place on the most accessible venue in Auckland for the second year running – Queens Wharf. Walking distance for apartment dwellers and the CBD, adjacent to the ferry terminal and across the road from Britomart Transport station & parking buildings – it could not be in a better position!
Taking place in The Cloud, Shed 10 and some of the best all-weather outdoor spaces on the wharf, the event is now divided up into:
- Decadence Collective –A collection of upmarket food and drink purveyors with oysters and Cuvee to complement.
- Artisan Market Place – Meet the producers!
- Ocean Terrace – Taking in the best views of the Waitemata, and seafood
- The Shed – Fire it or fry it, then wash it down with a boutique brew!
- Spice Alley – Where the great cuisines of Asia collide
Taste visitors are typically professionals with high disposable incomes and with a passion for the finer things in life.
Want to discuss getting your brand in front of 20,000 of them at NZ’s largest single-venue food, beverage and restaurant festival? If you have an artisan food or lifestyle brand then call the Taste team today. Contact the team at [email protected] or call 09 377 9224.