Kiwis love a dollop of sauce, especially when they are full of flavour. Launching this month to liven up the Chilled Sauce category in time for a hot summer is the exciting new range of Food Nation Sauces.
The NZ start-up has again lifted the bar in terms of product innovation. Unique new variants, packed with flavour and designed to suit all meal occasions, the sauces add colour and taste to this high growth category.
Introducing three tasty new sauces:
- The one and only Herbivore is a Fresh herby Aioli, featuring a creamy aioli blended with herbs including NZ kawakawa, mint & coriander.
- There’s the new Holy Moly, Chipotle Aioli is good day or night and may be your favourite chipotle ever.
- Lets all enjoy some BBQ action with the new Fired Up homestyle spiced tomato sauce finishing off a trio for all occasions.
The sauce range features the stand out Food Nation design, in fully recyclable packaging that is easily portable and looks stunning on shelf highlighting the category.
These plant-powered sauces have been crafted to suit all dietary persuasions and to perfectly complement the internationally awarded Food Nation range including these two newly launched skus.
- The Super Sausies are the first sausage in the range. These are the only Vegan Certified and Gluten Free Certified sausages on the market and will definitely be a hit on BBQs this summer.
- The new Vietnamese Pea & Kaffir Lime Amaze Balls hit just the right note for a nation with a love of Asian flavours and are ideally suited for summer fiestas.
With over a third of NZ consumers actively looking to eat more plants, make the most of this sales opportunity with a FREE BOX (12 units) of one of the three sauces using the code FMCG1021. Free once to any retailer ordering 3 or more other cartons of any Food Nation products. For T.s & C.s and to order contact email@example.com
Food Nation is a proudly New Zealand way to support local and be part of this globally exploding category.