Calling all Cantabrian food lovers – if there’s one event you need to pop in your diary for 2016, it’s The Christchurch Food Show! Serving up a delicious selection of mouth-watering cuisines – tickets are on sale now.
Taking place at Horncastle Arena 8 – 10 April 2016, The Christchurch Food Show promises to offer something to whet everyone’s appetite – from indulgent and decadent to healthy and nutritious. You can also expect to stock up on the latest kitchen must-have gadgets to whiz up a yummy green kale smoothie or a light and creamy Pav!
As well as general show entry included with your ticket, you can also make the most from free cooking demos in the Whirlpool Cooking Theatre – so you can watch and learn from the pros themselves. This year, celebrity chefs cooking up a storm include: Josh Emett; Ray McVinnie; Annabelle White; Chelsea Winter; Sachie Nomura; Christchurch’s own Jonny Schwass and Emma Galloway. New Zealand-born top chef, Robert Oliver will also be there with legendary entertainer Cindy of Samoa.
Plus the Healthy Hub is back for another year, so fill your boots with the less guilty treats that promote and support natural health, wellbeing, fitness, animal welfare and environmental responsibility. From gluten, dairy and refined sugar-free; raw foods, wholefoods, superfoods, vegan, vegetarian and Paleo – the Healthy Hub has it all!
With over 100 exhibitors at this year’s Christchurch Food Show, there’s no doubt your pantries (and bellies) will be full to the brim. Book early online at www.foodshow.co.nz and get the best rates. www.foodshow.co.nz
About North Port Events
North Port Events is one of New Zealand’s foremost event management companies, staging multi-award-winning consumer and trade exhibitions in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch each year, including:
- The Food Show, NZ’s biggest and most awarded culinary consumer show.
- The Baby Show, NZ’s most popular pregnancy, maternity, and early parenting consumer show.
- Fine Food New Zealand, NZ’s premier trade show for the foodservice, hospitality, and retail industries.
- Facilities Integrate, NZ’s newest trade show for the facilities management and system integration industries.
- Auckland Art Fair, New Zealand’s premier international showcase for contemporary art.
- Waikato Home & Garden Show, New Zealand’s largest home and garden show.