EarthSmart Aquawipes are New Zealand’s first plastic free NZ made water wipe, providing shoppers with a 100% biodegradable water wipe that’s kind on their baby’s sensitive skin.
Consumer research conducted with Colmar Brunton identified the needs of Kiwi parents and highlighted what’s important to them when making the decision to purchase baby wipes. EarthSmart Aquawipes delivers on all key shopper attributes:
- Research shows over 52% of consumers prefer to purchase locally made products where possible. Our wipe is proudly made in NZ, from local and imported materials.
- Aquawipes are made with natural ingredients and no nasties. The All Natural variant contains 99.8% Purified New Zealand water and 0.2% Soy Bean Amino Acid. The Aloe + Vitamin E variant contains 99.6% purified NZ water.
- EarthSmart Aquawipes are free from alcohol, parabens, fragrance, soap, MIT and petro-chemicals
- Performance and skin sensitivity are key drivers to purchase. The new Aquawipes are hypoallergenic as tested by Dermatest GmBH, while being soft, thick and strong
- These plastic free wipes are made with 100% biodegradable bamboo fibre addressing the growing issue of plastic in the environment
- By removing the hard plastic lid, the plastic wrap can be recycled via the Soft Plastics Recycling scheme that Cottonsoft Limited is a foundation sponsor of
EarthSmart is also proud to support the EarthSmart Wetland Projects, improving the natural habitat of native birds, flora and fauna through wetland rehabilitation. EarthSmart wetland restoration projects currently spread from wetlands in Kaiwaka to Whanganui and we will continue to establish more over time.
Visit www.earthsmartaquawips.co.nz for more information