BTL is bringing together six leading industry experts to share their insights from around the globe into the future of shopper marketing at New Zealand’s only dedicated Shopper Marketing Summit. Held in Auckland on Wednesday 17 May, the BTL Shopper Summit is vital for all marketers and sales professionals wanting to be up to date on the latest shopper insights, retail trends and innovation to drive shopper based strategies for today and tomorrow.
- The future of shopping according to the consumer
- Transformation through shopper insights and retail collaboration
- Navigating retailing challenges in 2017 and beyond
- How a highly competitive retail scene in the UK is evolving
- The voice of the shopper in the brand planning process
- Kelly Slessor: CEO and Founder of Shopof.u
- Peter Huskins: Company Director at ShopAbility
Troy Rudd: Leader of Blackmarket Research and Co-Founder of BLOKEVOTE
- Silvestro Morabito: Managing Director of Morabito Management Consulting
- Simon Tebbutt: Founder and Owner of Ninth Wave Consulting
- Mark Roper: International Marketing Manager at Life Health Foods International
Space is limited so secure your place now.
Earlybird prices starts at $99 per person or $89 for groups of three or more and ends 26 April.
Click here for more information.