A unique and exciting sales and business development position with New Zealand’s most innovative post mix drinks company.
You will be selling dispensing systems and a range of high quality drinks to the licensed and cafe trade.
The person we are looking for will identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain knowledge of current market opportunities.
This is a senior position within the company and you will work directly with the company’s Managing Director to increase sales opportunities.
To achieve this you will need to
– prospect for potential new clients and turn these contacts into increased business
– cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
– meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
– identify decision makers within the potential customer organisation
– submit weekly progress reports
– forecast sales targets
– track and record activity on accounts and help close deals to meet these targets
– ensure sales data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales management system
– have the flexibility to travel and meet with potential and existing customers throughout New Zealand
Your skills will ideally include
– knowledge and experience of the licensed trade
– experience in technical or equipment sales
– ability to work unsupervised
– good communication skills
– attention to detail and accurate reporting methods
– a commitment to teamwork and co-operative work practices
In addition you will
– help manage and maintain existing customers through continuous contact
– build customer trust and loyalty
– ensure no contract expires without being renewed
If you are looking for a career change, would like to maximise your selling and income possibilities and be part of a progressive company, then we urge you to apply with your CV outlining skills and experience to email@example.com